Yes, it’s finally time for the Wedding Book cover competition. Attached please find a mock-up for your information. The information contained on the front (title, year, association credit) needs to be there, but other than that feel free to be creative while still leaving a 3/8″ bleed margin all the way around. Feel free to make font changes if you like, but know that we reserve the right to change the font for clarity reasons if it’s too busy.
(1) In order to compete for the book cover, you must be a member photographer and agree to stay a member in good standing for the run of the book, or through January 24, 2017 when the new book will be released.
(2) You will receive credit for the cover on the cover photo(s) itself as well as on page 2, the credits page.
(3) If / when possible, we would like to include other member businesses for credit as well. For example, your submission was taken at a member facility, we need to know that so we can credit that facility on page 2. The same would hold true for flowers, cake, gown, tuxedo or anything else in the shot that can be credited to a member business.
(4) Non-member businesses will not receive credit in the publication.
(5) All work must be your own (you must be the one who took the photo) as your registered business.
Submission deadline by November 10, 2015
We will be voting at the November 17th 2015 Mixer. (their will be a limit of 1 vote for each member business in attendance)
Please submit the designed front cover in high resolution in pdf or jpg format.
Color may be changed slightly to better coordinate with photographs, but please do not add complicated backgrounds or textures that could detract from the clarity of the back cover listings.
Up to 3 submissions will be considered per registered KCBA business.
Please do not included your logo on the submission as we need to have a blind vote. We will add it later.
The back cover is reserved for the alphabetical listing of participating businesses
Finish Size is 8.5 tall X 5.5 Wide
Winner will be determined by popular vote of eligible KCBA businesses. Non-member businesses will not be allowed to vote. If you have any questions, or need more information, please call Kyle at 633-9200.
Good luck to everyone!