The Kern County Bridal Association is pleased to offer Free Vendor Passes to our Bridal Events. If you would like to attend one of our bridal event and can meet our minimum requirements then we would be happy to provide you with Vendor Passes to our event.
- You must get 50% or more of your business from the wedding and party market.
- You must have a current business license with a city in Kern County.
- You must fill in the request form below completely.
- You must agree and adhere to our rules of professional conduct
Rules of attending a show (even if you decide to pay for your tickets)
You are there to observe and evaluate only. Sorry, there are so many rules, unfortunately, someone always says “well, your rules did not say anything about . . .”
- Be honest when someone asks who you are! Tell them your name and business name and that your here on a vendor pass because you are thinking about doing a bridal show or joining the Association. Just don’t pretend to be a bride/groom/parent or friend of bride/groom etc.
- There is absolutely no soliciting of brides or vendors at the show. These exhibitors paid good money to meet potential clients and will not appreciate the interruption.
- Do not bring any flyers/business cards/Tri-Folds/brochures or any other marketing material to the event
- Do not wear any clothing/ name tags with your name or logo on it.
- Do not drive a vehicle with advertising on it to the event or park it in the parking lot.
- Do not put flyers on cars
- You can not participate in any of the giveaways, drawings, raffles
- Please don’t fill out registration forms at the event
- Do not eat exhibitors samples, those are for potential clients not so you can skip lunch.
- Do not take exhibitors information/flyers/business cardTri-Folds/brochures or any other marketing material. Again the exhibitor only has so many and they are for their future client.
- Do not take pictures, video or other recordings of the event, exhibitors or exhibitor booths.
- Do not approach any bride/groom/parent or friend of bride/groom potential client etc.
Failure to comply with the rules will get to ejected from the show, bared from future show for 12 months and a fine of up to $995.00 for some infractions