Joining the Kern County Bridal Association is so much more than just “getting a listing” in our bridal resource index. Our main focus is providing companies with the services they need to boost their wedding business and even build it from the ground up! On top of that, your listing and email leads will drive potential customers from us to you!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE WORLD OF WEDDINGS
Click here to Receive our free e-newsletter!
The Kern County Bridal Association is a very active association with many events for our member to participate in! Just a few of our activities:
Monthly Mixers Please join us for free at one on our mixers just call to RSVP
The Association also has regular meeting for our several committees:
Wedding Book- Marketing
The Association also participates in several community events throughout the year!
The Great Kern County Fair
Downtown Town Street Fairs
Chamber Trade Shows
Home & Garden Shows
Cal State BBQ
The Kern County Bridal Association can offer you a variety of services to help you grow your wedding business at discounts that will make it affordable. Some of the services available to members are:
* Information, access, and discounts from wedding suppliers and manufacturers.
* Local or national listing in our bridal services index.
* Hot leads delivered to your email box from brides and grooms in YOUR area who need YOUR services.
* A website domain name & hosting
* Discounts on business card and postcard printing.
* The benefits of national advertising, no matter how large or small your business.
* Discounts on an ad in the Wedding Book.
* Permission to use the KCBA logo in literature and advertising as well as a membership certificate.
* DJ Insurance
* Videographer Insurance
* Photographer Insurance
* Your information (business cards, fliers or whatever you provide us) will be available to brides and grooms who contact us and included in the bridal pack available at the wedding center.
* Discount on booth price for bridal shows
* A business listing on this website under Local Professionals
* A membership and listing with the Bridal Association of America
Membership Terms & Conditions and Code Of Conduct & Ethics
Read the Membership Terms & Conditions
Kern County Bridal Association Code Of Conduct & Ethics
For a business to succeed, it must earn the respect and confidence of those it aspires to serve.
The most significant factor in earning this respect and confidence is to act and conduct business in an ethical manner. Unethical business practices foster ill-will between customer and community, not only toward a particular business firm, but toward business as a whole. Every KCBA member has made a commitment to display leadership in ethical decision by following these fundamental practices:
This is Our Code of Conduct
We shall make accurate claims to our customers, use only competent testimonials, and strive to be open about all aspects of the products or services we offer. Communicate to your customers regarding prices and what services and/or products they will receive.
We shall uphold the principle of fair play and be vigilant against conduct which has the intent, capability, or effect of being deceptive towards our customers. Communicate what is in the contract.
We shall not merely abide by the law in a technical way but will strive to serve our customers with honest values, avoiding all devices and schemes which prey on human ignorance or gullibility. Honor all agreements made with customers and service providers. Observe all laws and obtain any license(s) required by law for your type of business.
We shall support a healthy marketplace for all through cooperation with customers, other businesses, and every person who would benefit from an ethical, free-market system.
5. Self Regulation
We will honor all commitments and guarantees, and seek to resolve any disputes in a fair and expeditious manner. We will investigate and fully inform the consumer of any health, environmental, safety or other hazards posed by the normal use of our products or service. If a dispute arises, settle it professionally and promptly.